Course Overview: The Dental Insurance and Billing training course is design for Dentists, front office staff, financial coordinators, and those new to the dental field. This course will guide you in accurate and efficient claim filing methods, treatment planning, and ways to educate patients on their insurance coverage, as well as implementing financial policies and office-wide protocols which will increase overall production and efficiency of the dental practice. Course Highlights:
- o Understand the different types of insurance (PPO, HMO, DHMO)
- o Dealing with Coverage books, fee schedules, EOB and narratives.
- o Filing Insurance Claim. o Recording insurance payments.
- o Learn how to educate your patient about their dental coverage.
- o How to do a complete dental insurance verification. o Generating Insurance aging reports.
- o We’ll cover treatment plans and the best way to approach patients and the insurance Companies