Dolphin Dental Career Institute REGISTRATION PROCESS
*At any time, a potential student has the option of setting up a private appointment with an instructor or a director to tour the campus.
- Student submits a registration form via online by filling out the Student Enrollment , fax or by mail.
- Once the registration is received by the registrar the student will be contacted within a week via phone or email (make sure you leave working phone numbers) to discuss any questions the student has, payment options and to possibly complete the phone interview.
- After all questions have been successfully answered for the student and the student would like to complete enrollment, the next step for the student is to decide how they would like to reserve their seat by leaving the required deposit.
- Once the deposit for the course has been made and payments on any balance, if applicable, are discussed the student may then print off their new student package from our website, complete it and return as soon as possible.
- The student should then request a high school transcript or GED be sent to:
Dolphin Dental Career Institute
6991 W. Broward Blvd Suite 101
Plantation FL, 33317
- Once all required paperwork has been received the student is then cleared to begin class the first day of their enrolled session.